Honeyed nut & pomegranate pots
Create a cheat’s baklava by soaking shredded wheat in honey. Top with creamy yogurt, pistachios and citrus
- 85 g shredded wheat crushed
- 200 g pistachio chopped
- 100 g honey
- ½ piece orange juice
- 300 ml pot double cream
- ½ pot of 250g pot Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp rosewater
- 110 g pot pomegranate seeds
- In a bowl, mix the crushed shredded wheat with the nuts, 50ml of the honey and the orange juice, then divide between 8 small glasses or teacups.
- Whip the cream until very softly whipped, then fold in the yogurt, remaining honey and rose water. Divide this between the pots, too. Chill for at least 2 hrs, or up to 24 hrs. Before serving, top the pots with pomegranate seeds.
Nutrition Amount per serving- Calories: 424, Total Fat: 33g, Saturated Fat: 15g, Sodium: 0.1mg, Total Carbohydrate: 25g, Dietary Fiber: 4g, Sugars: 15g, Protein: 9g